Gravity Forms Nulled comes with some special features which allow you to build powerful online forms quickly and easily. This is one of the best and most popular WordPress form builder plugins in the world. With Nulled Gravity Forms You can Quickly build and design your WordPress forms using the intuitive visual form editor.
Gravity Forms WordPress Plugin Features
- Easy To Use, Powerful Forms
- 30+ Ready to Use Form Fields
- Conditional Logic
- Email Notifications
- File Uploads
- Save and Continue
- Limit & Schedule Forms
- WordPress Post Creation
- Fight Spam
- Responsive Design
Note: All the contents are available here for development & testing purposes only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We always recommended getting the Gravity Forms – WordPress Form Plugin from the Original Developer website.
Free Download Gravity Forms Nulled
Download Gravity Forms 184.108.40.206 Nulled – WordPress Form Plugin for Free. Click the above download button to start the Download immediately. We always share the latest WordPress Themes, Plugins, and Script. You can download all latest and popular WordPress Free Themes and Plugins from this web portal.
- Added support for Visibility settings for the HTML Field.
- Fixed a PHP notice on the WordPress 5.8+ Appearance > Widgets page.
- Fixed an issue with the Radio Buttons field on the entry detail edit page where the other input is disabled resulting in the loss of the other value on entry update.
- Fixed an issue that caused fields with float values for IDs to break the conditional logic flyout.
- Fixed the display of left-aligned labels in order to allow them to stack on smaller screen sizes.
- Fixed an issue with the sales page displaying duplicate months when viewed at the last days of the month
- Added security enhancements
- Fixed an issue where the form switcher redirects the user to the entries list page instead of the results page.
- Fixed issues in the Settings API that prevents dependencies from working on nested fields and sections without IDs.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for a date/time settings field does not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue that causes Unit Tests to fail to output any feedback due to output buffering.
- Fixed two instances of an incorrect text domain for translatable strings.