WooCommerce Deposits Nulled, a premium WordPress plugin that handles partial payments, is available. Customers pay a percentage or a fixed price upfront. A deposit can be forced. Compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments plugin from PluginHive – allows you to collect deposits for bookings. Check their article to learn how to use both plugins together
WooCommerce Deposits Plugin Features
- Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
- Comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Checkout mode to make deposits cart based and deposit option button located in checkout
- Automatic email reminders to pay remaining amount after speific number of days
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
WooCommerce Deposits Free Download
Download WooCommerce Deposits 4.0.4 – Partial Payments Plugin for Free. Click the above download button to start the Download immediately. We always share the latest WordPress Themes, Plugins, and Script. You can download all latest and popular WordPress Free Themes and Plugins from this web portal.